Artisan Studio Uno
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Artisan Studio Uno installation failure

3 posters

Go down

Artisan Studio Uno installation failure Empty Artisan Studio Uno installation failure

Post  tarik.fares Wed May 20, 2009 6:17 am

Hi,

I'm very interested by trying your software, I've tried to install it on my computer but when I launch the installer an error occurs notifying me that the downloading of Artisan_studio.msi is unavailable.
What can I do?

Thanks
Tarik Fares

tarik.fares

Back to top Go down

Artisan Studio Uno installation failure Empty Re: Artisan Studio Uno installation failure

Post  Olivier -F- Thu May 21, 2009 11:53 pm

Hello,

you may try to delete the ArtisanStudio7_0SetupUno.exe from the Windows cache as it may be corrupted, login on Artisan Web site and try it again
you mentioned Artisan_studio.msi while it should be Artisan_studio7_0.msi

also you may try to download it from a different machine and tell us what happens,

regards,

Olivier

Olivier -F-

Back to top Go down

Artisan Studio Uno installation failure Empty Re: Artisan Studio Uno installation failure

Post  tarik.fares Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:44 am

Hello,

Actually it works on an other computer but I can't find the corrupted folder on my computer.

Regards
Tarik

tarik.fares

Back to top Go down

Artisan Studio Uno installation failure Empty Installing Artisan Studio Uno

Post  martync Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:15 am

Hi Tarik,

Did you have an internet connection when you tried to install? When the exe is run it will download the msi and configure it to install Artisan Studio Uno on your system.

Best regards,
Martyn

martync

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down