Artisan Studio Uno
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Colors on BDD and IBD

Go down

Colors on BDD and IBD Empty Colors on BDD and IBD

Post  Marco Panunzio Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:41 am

Hello,

I have started recently to use Artisan Studio Uno to develop some SysML models and I have to say I am quite satisfied.
However, I have an apparently naïve question.
I would like to change the color of blocks or parts in a SysML Block Definition Diagram or Internal Block Diagram.
While this is a minor feature, the use of different colors would be extremely useful for the presentation of a big diagram.

I select the block or part of interest and then its Properties > Style, and then I select the preferred colors for background, fill, lines and text.
After that, unfortunately the new colors are not applied to the block or part.
If I try to edit the properties again, I can ascertain that the selected colors are correctly reported in the "Style" tab.
Is there something obvious I am missing?

Additionally, I would like to change the colors also in a System Architecture Diagram (in particular of subsystems), but navigating in the documentation I read somewhere that it is not possible.

Other possibly useful information:
Artisan Studio Uno 7.0.22 (Patch 7.0f applied).
Windows XP SP2.

Thanks in advance and best regards,
Marco.

Marco Panunzio

Back to top Go down

Colors on BDD and IBD Empty Colors

Post  Marco Panunzio Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:31 am

I just want to confirm what I previously reported about colors in BDD and IBD.
Fortunately, colors are correctly changed instead using right-click on the block/part of interest > View Options > Style.

Marco Panunzio

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum