Artisan Studio Uno
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Import Visio files into Artisan? Or something?

3 posters

Go down

Import Visio files into Artisan? Or something? Empty Import Visio files into Artisan? Or something?

Post  lellobot Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:58 pm

Hi there,

I have Artisan Studio v7. I have these extensive Visio flowchart diagrams that I would like to be able to port into Artisan in some way. Anyone had any experience in this? There doesn't seem to be a simple solution, and would like to avoid manually transcribing the work.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!

lellobot

Back to top Go down

Import Visio files into Artisan? Or something? Empty Re: Import Visio files into Artisan? Or something?

Post  JeeShen Lee Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:52 pm

hi lellobot,

As far as I understand, there is no automation to transfer Visio Diagram to SysML/UML diagram as it is stated that Visio does not support XMI format (which is required by SysML for the translation).

Thanks.

Regards,
Jeeshen Lee

JeeShen Lee

Back to top Go down

Import Visio files into Artisan? Or something? Empty Re: Import Visio files into Artisan? Or something?

Post  lellobot Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:56 pm

Hey Jeeshan,

Bummer. Good to know though. If I find a spare week I may just manually transfer these files.

Cheers

lellobot

Back to top Go down

Post  noticen245 Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:32 pm

As far as I understand, there is no automation to transfer Visio Diagram to SysML/UML diagram as it is stated that Visio does not support XMI format (which is required by SysML for the translation).

Online Dating Websites
HGH

noticen245

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down